Smith River Beadwork and Supply

Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Eggshell Beads





One of my new favorites is the Eggshell colored bead. It is a cream color, or bone color, with a pearl finish (almost a luster). I really like this as a neutral bead that looks so good with so many other colors. It is a good alternative to white as it is light colored and goes well with almost any other color. I really like this with pink (cheyenne pink, crow pink, or dusty rose). The other colors it looks good with are darker colors like dark red, Montana blue, dark amethyst, and olive luster. One beader I met at the Muckleshoot Powwow used these beads in her feather designs, instead of white. I liked it. In the future I will include pictures of finished beadwork using the "bead of the day". I have these beads available in size 8/0 charlotte cut (true cut), 11/0 charlotte cut (true cut), 13/0 charlotte cut (true cut) and in size 9/0 3-cut. They are also available in 12/0 3-cut, but I don't have these in stock right now. *Your next muse*.

No comments:

Post a Comment